Leadership & Culture Transformation for Unprecendented Results
Most training focuses on changing people’s actions to create new results, but those types of results are fleeting.
In order to achieve sustainable results, we must help people shift their identities-allowing them to discover who they need to become in order to achieve the results they desire.
CREATE A NEW STATE OF PEAK PERFORMANCE.
- Your state is a three-part framework that creates the lens through which you experience the world around you. Part one is your point of visual and mental focus. We find what we focus on, and so to create a peak state, we must shift our focus towards opportunity and outcome and away from the thoughts and circumstances that diminish our power.
- Once you’ve focused on what you want, it’s critical to support that outcome with the language you speak to yourself and others. As a result, your “I am” statements allow you to summon the version of you best suited to take on the moment at hand.
- Your mind translates the story your body tells it. So, align your physiology with your focus and language to complete your peak performance state.
ASK BETTER QUESTIONS TO DRIVE BETTER RESULTS.
- Break the pattern of listening for what you can get and instead start listening for what you can give.
- Ask questions with genuine curiosity to learn what is most important to others.
- Prioritize their #1 need to create better experiences and results.
LEARN TO LIVE AND LEAD COURAGEOUSLY AND GENEROUSLY.
- Be courageously clear and honest about what you are asking for and why.
- Embrace contributive communication - shift your tone and intent to speak to and listen for what is needed rather than what you want.
- Generously explore what you can contribute rather than gain.